Hardin County Fair King and Queen Rules
- Contestants must be a senior in the 2023-2024 school year.
- Contestants must be a current member, in good standing, of a Hardin County organization represented on the Hardin County Junior Fair Board.
- Farm Bureau Youth Council
- Boy Scouts
- FCCLA (FCS)
- Grange Youth
- Girl Scouts
- High School Art
- All contestants must exhibit a project at the Hardin County Fair and be in good standing with their organization.
- Contestants should apply online below.
- All applications are due May 31 of the current year. County interviews will be held in August. Finalists will be notified of location and time for their interview. Appropriate attire will be business professional attire. Interview scoring will be based upon the following:
- Poise and personality
- Personal appearance
- Self presentation
- Response to interview questions
- The person selected to be queen will be required to participate in the Ohio Fairs’ Queen Contest at the Ohio Fair Managers Convention in Columbus, Ohio. This is held during the first week of January.
- The crowning of the fair royalty will take place on Tuesday evening of the Hardin County Fair in front of the grandstand. Queen candidates should wear formal dresses and King contestants should wear a suit. Flowers will be presented to the candidates courtesy of Blossom Gallery Florist.
Junior Royalty Application
Registration has closed. You can register between July 3rd, 2023 and July 10, 2023! Due to technical issues, we have extended the deadline to July 15, 2023. Questions? Email [email protected]!
King and Queen Candidates Application
Applications have closed. Questions? Email [email protected].